• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen during Slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm really to my last resort after trying to solve this issue myself in my limited capacity. 

I took a timelapse and transfered them to lightroom and saved them as JPG and changed the color scheme to sRGB-  after editting I wanted to put them in as a timelapse but I'm having an issue- when I press play/preview I get a black screen, I've tried restarting my computer and lightroom, changing cateloges, etc. Nothing works - even when I download the vidoe of the timelapse and play it through it's super laggy and not smooth playthrough. I suspect it could be the photo files being wrong but I don't understand how they could be 'corrupt' as all I've done is transfer them to my computer from my camera and done the steps mentioned before. 

Any help is appreciated, I can't even begin to explain the frustration this is causing. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide specific info on your computer operating system and the version number of Lightroom you are using.

Forum-guidelines.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Surface Pro 7, Windows 10 home premiun edition, version 10.0.19043, Intel Iris plus graphics, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what version number of Lightroom i.e. the actual numeric info, not up to date or latest.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try turning off GPU acceleration in Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab, then reboot the application and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version I have is the latest version : 11.1 

Mathis, Windows Surface Pro 7, Windows 10 home premiun edition, version 10.0.19043, Intel Iris plus graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find below the actual timelapse that I downloaded from lightroom classics slideshow . It should flash black 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines