• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Blurb lay-flat book higher paper options

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do a layflat book via Blurb in LR Classic but the higher quality print paper available directly through the Blurb site are not available through LR Classic.  Is Adobe going to upgrade the Blurb site in the Book module to include the better paper options for layflat books?  If not, is there a workaround that an be used to submit directly to Blurb through LR Classic and get the higher quality paper options?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faintly remember submitting a Photo book (Premium Lustre) to Blurb by the Classic upload, and when directed to Blurb to pay and order, I saw an option to convert to 'Lay Flat'.

I think you will have to correspond with Blurb for an answer.

Ask about sending a PDF with a request for paper options and layflat.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same question. I would like to see the premium Mohawk papers available for layflat in LR as they are for the  Blurb Bookwright. I have already contacted someone at Adobe to try and get this done. So far no response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate