Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Blurb layflat book higher paper options in LR Classic

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do a layflat book via Blurb in LR Classic but the higher quality print paper available directly through the Blurb site are not available through LR Classic.  Is Adobe going to upgrade the Blurb site in the Book module to include the better paper options for layflat books?  If not, is there a workaround that an be used to submit directly to Blurb through LR Classic and get the higher quality paper options?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I faintly remember submitting a Photo book (Premium Lustre) to Blurb by the Classic upload, and when directed to Blurb to pay and order, I saw an option to convert to 'Lay Flat'.

I think you will have to correspond with Blurb for an answer.

Ask about sending a PDF with a request for paper options and layflat.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines