• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurred image in develop mode on second screen

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the issue has been brought up already:https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-monitor-2-...

I have myself tried to have Adobe address the issue a couple of months ago ( they got back to me promising the issue would be addressed) but up till today, nothing has changed.

I updated to version 10.4 hoping this time the issue would have been fixed but guess what... will revert back to version 10.1 once again.

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)

2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB

these are my computer's specs, no one can really blame the hardware's lack of power 

Anyone ? Anyone ? Bueler ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the last post in the bug report from Adobe employee Rikk Flohr:

"This thread contains an Acknowledged badge at the top. That means we've reproduced the bug and are working on a fix. However our ability to reproduce this behavior came very late in the 10.4 cycle so we were unable to get a fix in to this update. We are working on the fix for a future update.  Thank you for your continued patience."

Based on past release history, LR 11 will likely be released during Adobe Max in a couple weeks. So hopefully it will have the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines