Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Book Module "Standard LayFlat" Question

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to make a book, my first time so be gentle with me, and I am trying to decide whether or not to use the "LayFlat" paper option.  There is only one photo (possibly2) where the laying flat feature is important.  The back story is that my wife and I just moved from a house where we lived for over 41 years.  For Christmas I am going to give her a book containing a hundred or so photographs of our memories there.

The first image will be one spanning two pages of the house in landscape orientation. That photo of the house is attached.  I want it to be the start of the book for blatantly obvious reason.   All the rest of the book will be left blank, right one photo.  I think that's the plan anyway.

If I don't use the "LayFlat" option how bad will it be?  How much of photo will be hidden?  I know there is no way for you to quantitatively answer.   Will I be disappointed if I don't use the option?

As I said, this is my first book.  And I'm waiting until the last minute to do it.  So I will most likely be back here with lots of dopey questions about the book module.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?