• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Printing settings

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need your help. I am writing a book, which is A4 format, with landscape photos in it with a size of 18 cm. width and 13cm height. First question - on an A4 sheet, what would be the most appropriate height/width ratio. Second question: in Lightroom, what parameters should I set to preserve my colors as much as possible. I have 300 photos in the book so I'm looking for your help. My email is h.hristov29@abv.bg I await your reply. Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

All of this is a conversation you must have with the print provider.

Preserving colors from raw data would be, at the least, exporting in ProPhoto RGB/16-bit, but again, after that, it's all based on the print provider. You'll need some conversion to a defined CMYK output colorspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of this is a conversation you must have with the print provider.

Preserving colors from raw data would be, at the least, exporting in ProPhoto RGB/16-bit, but again, after that, it's all based on the print provider. You'll need some conversion to a defined CMYK output colorspace.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much, I won't waste my time redoing them before I've spoken to the book printer. Thank you very much, stay healthy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines