• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought LR 6 stand alone. Did everything I needed for business. Until I HAD to get subscription.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought LR 6 stand alone. Did everything I needed for business. Until I HAD to get subscription.
I am a Real Estate photographer. I bought & used LightRoom 6 exclusively and successfully (I do not have Photoshop).. 

My imac no longer was able to access  LR-6 because of an update to my LR-6. So I had to get a subscription to LR  a result, I have lost ALL my presets both purchased and created. I can not acress my watermarks, and can only create NEW watermarks in Photoshop (which I do not have). How can I go back and use my LR-6 stand alone.  This subscription version is very limited without photochop ( again, I do not have and dont want to learn at this point). Any suggestions how I can go back to what I bought ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't a good idea to post twice about the same topic. However, to quickly summarize, I think you subscribed to the wrong version. I think you subscribed to the plan that only includes Lightroom, the cloud version. You should have subscribed to the photography plan which includes Lightroom Classic, Lightroom and Photoshop. Lightroom Classic is the version you should have installed because it is really the upgrade to Lightroom 6 and would have allowed you to continue on with the catalog you were using. I think the Lightroom you installed is the one that stores all your images in the cloud and has somewhat of an abbreviated feature set compared to Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines