Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Boxed Lightroom 6 and 6.14 - changed motherboard - cant` install

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I would like to ask You how to install my few years old Lightroom 6 and it`s update again on new motherboard ? It seems i have to sign in but i have not registered it on my accout. Can`t install it , i have not log out from my previous pc. What to do now , i was tried to find an e-mail to contact support but can`t find it on website.

Thanks and regards

Michal

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now only RESET ACTIVATIONS by sending a Private message to Carissa Massongill (Adobe Staff Member). See this link for a Correct Answer-

Activation or Deactivation versions of Lightroom

And download while you still can!

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

Note: Do NOT reply to emails. Adobe does not contact via email. They may be scams.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Rob,

Thank You very much for information and contact to Carissa. I`ve just sent a message regarding my issue. Thanks again and all the best

Michal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines