• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brak linku instalacyjnego do Adobe Lightroom 6./No installation link for Adobe Lightroom 6.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PL

Dzień  Dobry.

Jestem posiadaczką Lightroom 6 (posiadam paragon). Program nie chciał się otworzyć wyłączał sie po otwarciu okna startowego, odinstalowałam lightrooma z komputera i teraz nie mogę zainstalować z płyty oraz ze strony adobe. Podczas instalacji lightrooma z Mojego profilu wychodzi błąd gdzie trzeba zainstalować program Adobe Support Advisor który nie istnieje. Proszę o pomoc w naprawie.

Pozdrawiam Aldona

EN

Good morning.

I am a Lightroom 6 owner (I have a receipt).

The program did not open, it crashed after opening the start window, I uninstalled the lightroom from my computer and now I can not install from the disc and from the adobe website.
When installing lightroom, from My profile an error appears where you need to install Adobe Support Advisor that does not exist.
I am asking for help with the repair.

Best Regards Aldona

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear from your post -- have you tried downloading the last version, 6.14, directly from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

If you're getting an error, please post screenshot(s) of your entire screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this like 3 times and still same window is poping up.  When i trying to click this blue text it directs me to nonexisting program (Adobe SupportAdvisor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation of the error message shown by the installer: "Adobe Installer. We have encountered the following problems: Failed to start the installation program. Download Adobe Support Advisor to identify the problem."

See if the answers in this thread, deleting the OOBE folder, help:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements-discussions/what-is-adobe-support-advisor/m-p/92495... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It Worked  🙂 Thank You very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines