Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breaking apart presets?

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I've found a lightroom preset that I like, but I want to tweak it further to suit me but I'm at a loss on how to break it down.

If I have an image I apply the preset to only to then zero out all the adjustments there is still a residual effect in place, it remains changed somewhat. Almost as if the starting point of the edit has been changed before the other things like HSL, White and black clipping had been applied.

I've seen this before with some presets, in that there was clear tone curve adjustments applied without them showing up in the right hand panels.

The raw develop profile is a standard adobe color one, there's nothing changed that I can see so I don't know where else to look and how to look at this preset to see what else has been changed.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the preset in a text editor. Then you can see what it does.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines