Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brightness changes when zooming in - Sony Alpha IV RAW Files

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I have the problem, that the brightness changes when zooming into my photos. I assume that it has something to do with the image processing that takes place when zooming in. It is pretty annoying.

I use Lightroom Classic v. 11.2 on a Windows Computer. The RAW Files are from a Sony Alpha IV.

How can I fix that problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think screenshots illustrating the "problem" might be helpful. If I zoom in on a photo and the area is darker than that area would definitely be darker on the screen. So apparently you are seeing a problem different from what I am understanding. Please illustrate so that we can understand the problem.

On the other hand, if you have a GPU and have it activated that could be the source of the problem. You should try turning off GPU acceleration and see if that solves the problem. If it does then you could check to see if there is an update to the driver for your graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling GPU in preferences, any difference?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution that worked to resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines