• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brightness changes while in Develop Moddule

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am scrolling through my develop module, the brightness changes after about a second. The brightness difference can also be seen between the library and develop module.

Attached is a video of what I'm talking about. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm using a 2021 Macbook Pro 14" with 16GB of memory.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jay,

Thanks for reaching out. That topic can be confusing, and I’ll need a little more information & let me see if I can clarify that for you.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom Classic from Help > About Lightroom Classic? Have you opened these images after a long time? Is your monitor color calibrated? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Try the following suggestions and let us know if it works.

• Select a range of images.
  • In the Library module > On top menu > Library > Preview > Build 1:1 previews
    SameerK_1-1649769228974.png
  • Check if the issue persists.

If this does not help, please go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

We hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines