Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brightness constantly changing when in editing screen

Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im editing my photos the photo will constantly change brightness of the photo (not in any setting of adjustments) unless i go fullscreen or make the screen small. Its not ground breaking but its very irritating to edit go full screen and then back to editing. Its like the photo is self editing brightness or color saturation but no settings change. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows? Does turning off the GPU help?

Preferences > Performance > set Use Graphics processor to Off.

If it does help, try updating your graphics driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't see what edits you are making (please learn how to make a proper screen recording and record the entire screen), but it looks like you are using a local adjustment tool (possibly the Adjustment Brush) with mask overlay turned on. When you do not make an edit, the mask overlay is on and it happens to be red, just like the car. When you adjust the sliders of the tool, the mask overlay is temporaily switched off, and so the brightness of the red car is diminished.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines