• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bring back true auto-hide for Spot Removal Tool selection areas

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The auto-hide feature for pins like the healing brush are no longer hidden when the mouse is moved away from the canvas as it was in LRv10 and below. The pins get in the way of viewing the adjustments being made, so please bring back the true auto-hide for pins in LRv11.

TOPICS
macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the toolbar at the bottom of Develop, do you have Show Edit Pins set to Auto? 

johnrellis_0-1636010039652.png

In my LR 11, that auto-hides the pins when the mouse cursor is moved out of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's set to Auto, but the circles from the healing brush are still present when I move the mouse away from the image. Those circles used to go away but now they don't, making it difficult to see the affect of the healing brush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so you're referring to the outlines of the healing brush, not to the pins that indicate the center of brushes or gradients. 

Please edit your first post to make that clearer, so Adobe is more likely to understand the problem.  Also, please do Help > System Info and post the first ten lines so Adobe knows exactly which versions you're running

In my LR 11 on Mac OS 11.6 and Windows 10, the healing and clone brush outlines and pins disappear when I move the mouse cursor off the image with Tool Overlay: Auto.

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, perhaps more often after major upgrades, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderators, @Rikk Flohr: Photography, please move to Bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be working correctly for me on both Mac 11 and Win 10.  Can someone provide more detailed step by step?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines