• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush presets not showing up in new catalog on my external drive

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are in my original catalog on my laptop. I can edit my photos but only the default brushes are visible not the user ones I have access to in my original catalog. I'm on a MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.7 and Lr classic 10.3. TIA for your help so frustrating ! I've tried to import when in my new catalog but says they are already there but they don't show up in my brush menu. The other presets that are not brushes are there just the brush ones are not. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I figured it out and thought I'd share in case anyone else is having this problem. I checked my Local adjustments folder in my Lr settings folder on my external drive where the new catalog is and the user local adjustment brush presets were not there. Somehow they didn't copy. So I found them on my internal drive and dragged them over to copy there abd restarted Lr. Now I have them ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you storing presets with catalog? IMO, bad

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/store-presets-with-catalog/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines