• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera color profiles and reverting to Adobe Default

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import my RAW images using "Camera Settings" in the Edit>Preferences>Presets menu, which is set at Master>Camera Settings. In other words, I start out with a RAW file that has camera specific color setting applied to it.

Sometimes I want to remove all the color settings set by the camera, and start with a file that has an "Adobe Default" setting.

Can I do this -- change from a camera set color mode to Adobe Default after the image has been imported, or do I need to re-import the file once I change the menu to Adobe Default in the Presets menu?

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change it in the Profile Browser in the Basic Panel of Develop. You can also use Auto Sync to do this to a selection of photos as well, but be sure to turn it off afterwards. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional methods:

- After changing the profile to Adobe Standard in the Basic panel, create a develop preset named Adobe Standard with just Treatment & Profile checked.

- Instead of Auto Sync, use Sync Settings or Copy/Paste Settings to copy just Treatment & Profile.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this with the Develop preset in the Defaults preset folder named Adobe Default.

ToddShaner_0-1640713411320.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You can do this with the Develop preset in the Defaults preset folder named Adobe Default."

Duh, right! I forget about all the built-in presets, since I've got them all hidden :-<

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your kind advice, now I have  few options to do so!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines