• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Neutral setting - where are you?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a recent update it moved from Camera Calibration, they renamed the tab Calibration and moved settings under the Basic tab.  I fear things have changed again as when I went to Basic / Settings / click on the symbol with four squares the option to select Camera Neutral has gone, Help!  I'm 68 years old and cannot afford to waste what time I have left waiting to chat with Adobe 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

I guess I can answer my own question, somehow I had loaded a JPEG instead of a RAW file, corrected and now OK, now where did I leave the car keys 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I can answer my own question, somehow I had loaded a JPEG instead of a RAW file, corrected and now OK, now where did I leave the car keys 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this - I just came searching with the exact same question and as soon as I saw your answer I realised I'd imported an edited tiff rather than the RAW file... duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines