Camera raw 11.1 and Lightroom classic

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Nikon Z7 and i want to open the raw files in Lightroom classic but it tells me that it is not supported. I have the latest version av Lightroom classic and have also updated Camera raw. But when I go into it says I have Camera raw 10.1.

Hiw do I update to correct version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019
If your Lightroom Classic version says ACR 10.1 then you are running LR Classic CC 7.1 and you need to upgrade Lightroom to version 8.1 which will be equivalent to ACR 11.1Make sure you are running the latest version of the Creative Cloud application and check for updates. If an update is not shown as available log out of your account then sign back on and check for an update. Rebooting your computer may help..

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your Lightroom Classic version says ACR 10.1 then you are running LR Classic CC 7.1 and you need to upgrade Lightroom to version 8.1 which will be equivalent to ACR 11.1

Make sure you are running the latest version of the Creative Cloud application and check for updates. If an update is not shown as available log out of your account then sign back on and check for an update. Rebooting your computer may help..

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.5,; LrC 11.3.1, Lr 5.3, Ps 23.3.2-ACR 14.3,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, Lightroom cannot be updated with the Camera Raw plug-in. All of that technology is part of the Lightroom program and the only way to update Lightroom is to update the program itself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the main solution to your problem would be to upgrade your Lightroom version 8.1.

Professional Product Photo Editor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines