Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Standard vs Camera Standard v2 nikon z6

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks.

Since I got the nikon Z6, I sort of had issues with many presets. Since it was my main camera, i kind of adjusted to the Z6.

Now that I got the Z9, I see the same proboem happening. After many hours on reseach, trial and error, and using material from Nikon D750, Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z9, I just realized that the problem fall on the Profile camera for Z6.

Everytime I apply a present that involves a White balance adjustment ( or use the PREVIOUS button to bring setting from  last photo, used a lot on weddings ) if the cameras are different, I NEED to readjust the WB and TINT either on the Z9 or D750. ( since I built all the presents on the Z6)

D750 and Z9 go into a Standard profile on the Matchmaking camera, but Z6 goes crazy on this.

Is there anyway I can make this all works smoothless without having the issues of the Camera profiles Or havint to readjust WB and tint everytime i got from one body to anohter?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a white balance preset for each camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could, but once I apply Presets that involve WB and tint, it will go wrong colors Because of the Camera Profile difference. Everytime I would use the Previous Button while editting a Wedding with two bodies, I would have readjust WB and tint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could, but once I apply Presets that involve WB and tint, it will go wrong colors Because of the Camera Profile difference.

By @danielh50728789

No, camera profiles are by design, WB agnostic.
There are no 'wrong colors' as well or WB. There are colors you render you may not prefer. WB defines a pretty large range of possible colors from the same numbers!

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines