• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CameraCalibration not working for export with presets - problem started with LrC 11.5

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My LrC updated to 11.5 & now I cannot use Calibrite ColorChecker Passport's plug-in "CameraCalibration".

When trying to export with presets I now get the message:

"The code execution cannot proceed because Twilight.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Well - I tried re-installing with the lates CameraCalibration software, completeling stripped out both LrC & the CameraCalibration & reinstalling both - with reboots.  The problem persists.

Any suggestions to fix will be appreciated.

Base system is running Windows 10.  Prior to LrC 11.5 all worked perfectly.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue (same timeframe and software too) but for ANY export - not just with 'presets'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works on this end, albeit on a Mac. 

The sad news is you'll likely have to talk with X-rite as it is their plugin that may be broken under Windows. 

The kind of good news is, you can still use the stand alone application they also supply to make your profiles. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines