• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I still download Lightroom 5?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching everywhere for answers but can't find any. My Windows 10 computer recently needed to be completely restarted and that included loosing my already purchased and downloaded Lightroom 5.

I came to my account wanting to redownload it and I get a software downlaod 404 error stating....

"Sorry, this software is currently unavailable for download. Please report this error to your associated Partner Help Desk. Apologies for any inconvenience."

What does this mean? Am I out of luck with keeping my previous version? Does this mean I have to go to the subscription version? Also, is there anyway around not to have a subscribtion for just Lightroom?

Thanks to whomever can shed some light for me.

-Julee

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

"I came to my account wanting to redownload it and I get a software downlaod 404 error"

Adobe is making it more and more difficult to download old versions. However, see here for links for directly downloading LR 5 for Windows and Mac:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M166919

I just tested the LR 5 links, and they still work. Make sure you save away a backup copy of the installer.

[Use the reply button under the first post to

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I came to my account wanting to redownload it and I get a software downlaod 404 error"

Adobe is making it more and more difficult to download old versions. However, see here for links for directly downloading LR 5 for Windows and Mac:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M16...

I just tested the LR 5 links, and they still work. Make sure you save away a backup copy of the installer.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V5 is so long ago, foggy memory. Did not that copy come via CS-ROM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the current exception of Lightroom v6.14, Adobe no longer provides public access to sunseted versions of the product. And they no longer provide direct support

That being said, to get temporary limited access to a download source, you will need to contact Adobe. And ask them to provide a url to a download site/location.

Some if the outsorced customer care representatives might be unhelpful, and you would need to try another. (training issue)

Contact with Adobe customer care is normally started via chat. On any Adobe web site, look for Contact Us, or Contact Adobe to implement the chat.

Ahh, I see another member provided a link. Would not wait long on that, Adobe is likely to take it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enter serial number, and it brings you to the download page where it tells you that it's no longer available for download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default797q6zm11zoc 

Another link was given earlier in this thread, does that work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines