Can I sync settings between different brush types?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, I have radial gradient settings that I want to apply to a regular brush. Is this possible?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeena,

Thanks for reaching out. That is a great question. Let me see if I can clarify that for you.

Could you please confirm the version of Lightroom that you are using? Is it Lightroom Classic or Adobe Lightroom, along with the operating system you are using? Adobe Lightroom current does not have local adjustment presets as such.

If you are on Lightroom Classic, the Radial/Linear Gradient & the Brush tool are part of masking, also categorized as Local Adjustment tools. Which supports presets of the values available as sliders.

• Select either the Brush tool or the Radial/Linear gradient
  • Go to Effects > Custom > Dropdown menu > Select any presets or 'Save Current settings as New Preset' to create your local adjustment presets.

SameerK_0-1647342525793.png

Please note: Adjustment Brush tool presets do not include brush-specific options like Size, Flow & Density.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if it does.

Thanks,

Sameer K

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines