• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my daughter also use Lightroom on he mobile device? My LR is synced to windows and 1 iOS phone

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My daughter and I both use the same photos a lot and would like to both have access to LR can this be used on both IOS devices as well as windows.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lightroom-photo-video-editor/id878783582

Here's what it says on the App store: 
"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images."

So the answer regarding using LR on the iPhone or iPad is YES.  

You can also download Lightroom via the Creative Cloud onto multiple computers, but only one instance can be open at one time, so you and your daughter would never be able to use it simultaneously. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't think to check the app info,  thanks that's awesome she is very excited 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. There is no limit to the number of mobile devices that can be logged into the same Lightroom account. You can both use the same account at the same time with your iOS devices. If you use the Lightoom app on a computer you are limited to two computer logins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome thank you!!!  She is 11 but very creative so I'm counting on her teaching me some outside the box editing techniques 🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines