• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not move or resize LRC window

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.3 on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. "Use Graphics Processor" is Off in LRC Preferences. 

Soon after I updated from LRC 11 to 11.2, suddenly the LRC app window appears on the wrong display when I start it and I can not move or resize its window. The app's title bar (with the red/yellow/green gummies) is hidden under the Mac menu bar, even when I go to System Preferences and enable "Automatically hide and show the menu bar". LRC is not in full screen mode, as it is not in its own desktop Space and the Window menu says "Enter full screen", not "Exit full screen".  I can enter and exit full screen mode, but it doesn't fix the problem.

I also can't click and drag the sides or corners of the LRC app window to resize it. The mouse pointer changes to the normal double-sided arrow, but the window doesn't change.

Using Spaces, either the function key or Ctrl-up arrow, I can see the title bar on the LRC window and I can then drag the app window onto a different display or space, but the app window remains in the same condition, unable to move or resize on the screen.

The problem persists after updating to LRC 11.3 today.

The app remains usable when in this condition, but it is annoying.

Is there some saved preference file I can edit or trash to un-stick the LRC window?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need to change the screen mode. You should use normal mode, but you are using full screen with menu mode. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/workspace-basics.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You guessed it! I don't know how the screen mode changed, and I'd forgotten that concept existed in Lightroom. Changing to Normal mode brought it back to normal again. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines