• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can'nt preview raw files on LR version 5.0

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody pleae help me.  I can no longer preview NEF files when I import them to LR.?  Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not enough information. Same camera? New camera? What camera  model? What exact version of Lightroom 5? What version of Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nikon 750. LR v5.0. windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The D750 has been supported since Lightroom 5.7. The last update was 5.7.1. If you have that update, and can no longer previews your NEF files then I'm not sure what might have happened. Do they import? Are there any error messages? Are you using Nikon Transfer to download the images from the camera? What exact version number of Lightroom 5 do you have installed?

Added later: if in fact you really only have Lightroom 5.0 then that is the reason you won't be able to work with the NEF files from that camera model. You need the last update that was made available for Lightroom 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines