Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can only export Jpg

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot export to tif in Lightroom Classic. This issue happened yesterday. Can this problem be the result of installing Loupedeck?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021
It was operator error. I sometimes get that way due to Parkinson’s disease. I got a learn to recognize when I get easily confused I should call of the day. I don’t live with the disease that thing I should’ve done was to get a couple hours sleep. Adobe support was great. I feel so ashamed of myself.  Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to export as TIF? What is the error message? Also please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It was operator error. I sometimes get that way due to Parkinson’s disease. I got a learn to recognize when I get easily confused I should call of the day. I don’t live with the disease that thing I should’ve done was to get a couple hours sleep. Adobe support was great. I feel so ashamed of myself. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines