• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Only Scroll Vertically when zoomed in BOOK.

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can scroll both vertically and horizantally when I zoom in Book in the Book Module. I have seen people do this in YouTube videos. However, when I zoom in I can only scroll vertically in the Book Module. If I am in the Develope Module it works just fine. What do i need to turn on or off. I am updated and on Windows 10. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK- Horizontal and Vertical scrolling when zoomed 4:1 is not possible in the Book module pages, except that Vertical scrolling is possible on the Book Cover Spine.

I have seen requests for this to be allowed, but never a change by Adobe.

If you have seen it in a video- maybe it is a Mac feature, but I have not seen it in Windows.

The best you might do is Single Page View [Ctrl+T] and [Shift+Tab] to temporarily hide all side panels.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I think it was a Mac. Bummer

--
Paul Mongillo
Wide Awake Photography
www.wideawakephoto.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines