Can´t activate LR6 on my new computer although I have enough licences

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just tried to deactivate my licence on my older PC, but it says, that no internet connection could be established (which does not make sense, because every other internet based app is just working fine). Instead, I just deinstalled Lightroom.

However, on my new cpmpoter, I cannot activate my licence. It states, that it would be out of date (which is wrong to my subject and on my older PC, I did not have any problems at all=.

Would be gladful to recieve any help on that and it seems, that no chat or the like is availabale for my problem.

Thanks in advance

Ben

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to somehow get an agent or chat going as they have to manually enable your license. Because LR 6 is so far out of support the licensing servers are no longer really available I understand. I've read on this forum that people were able to get this through phone or chat support. This forum unfortunately is mostly a user to user forum so not really any people that can actually help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions