• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find synced folders

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently had to reload my catalogue in lightroom classic as I had a hard drive failure. Since then, I cannot find any of the new folders that I sync when I view this in lightroom mobile. Lightroom classic says that it is syncing but I don't see any progress bar, and I have plenty of storage. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll help you figure this out. I'll need some specific info.

Is this a completely new Lightroom Catalog, a recovered/restored catalog, or a copy of the last one? What version of Lightroom Classic are you working on? Is the catalog stored on an internal or an external drive?

Try these steps:

• Sync a new collection from Lightroom Classic to the web.
  • Apply a flag or rating to some of the images already syncing in Lightroom classic & let Lightroom sit idle for 30-40 minutes to finish syncing.

Log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & check for any sync issues on the web. Before making any changes to sync issues, do locate & back up these images away from Lightroom. Lightroom sync might not function as expected as there are sync issues.

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines