• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't "edit in Photoshop" since Lightroom 11.0 upgrade

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new upgrade (Photoshop 23.0.0 - Lightroom Classic 11:00) Things have gotten weird. At some point. . .usually after processing about 10 photos, then Lightroom and Photoshop seem like they don't know each other. When I right-click on the photo in Lightroom to finish "edit in Photoshop" . . .nothing but an error message. The first error message was "Could not open because there isn't enough room to dock it on the monitor. Try turning off 'open in tabs'". So I click off the error message. . .but now I can't get back to Lightroom. Shut down, reopen Photoshop and Lightroom. . .goes back to normal. . .processing about 10 photos. . . edit in Photoshop. . .nothing again. . .go to photoshop. . .new error message "There is not enough room to display this document." .. try to get back to Lightroom. . .can't do it. back to Photoshop, back to lightroom. . .finally something releases and I get back to Lighroom. . for about 10 more photos and then it does it all over again. Never had this problem until the upgrade a couple of days ago. This looks like a bug and hopefully there is a fix because this has screwed up my workflow bigtime. Flumoxed. 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 23.0.0 20211013.r.36 623993d x64
Number of Launches: 759
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19043.1288
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:10 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Physical processor count: 6
Logical processor count: 12
Processor speed: 3696 MHz
Built-in memory: 32709 MB
Free memory: 21267 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 25143 MB
Memory used by Photoshop: 71 %

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Severl mr]embers are having LrC to PS and  back issues. But yours does not sound as simple as their issue. But, just perhaps....

Uninstall PS

Reinstall PS

cross fingers.

Some have also had an apparent bad install of Camera RAW v14. So an uninstall/reinstall??

Would do the first, before the second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines