• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't reply to reply in thread

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote a post, it got a reply, but now I can't reply to the reply. There's a gray button which says "Reply", but nothing happens when i click it. I've tried three different browsers on PC and Safari on iPhone, same thing.

This is the thread in question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/windows-alert-sound-with-keyboard-shortcut-alt...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened the thread and the Reply button is active (blue).

Make sure you are signed in - look in the upper right.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked a few minutes later, without me changing anything. Seems like a site bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Seems like a site bug."

It is.  Exiting your browser and waiting is the only known workaround.  It happened to me often many months ago, then didn't happen for many months, and then happened a couple times to me in the last few days.

About this bug, Adobe employee David Wang recently wrote, "Khoros got back to us with some potential solutions to explore to fix this bug. We'll kick off an exploration in one of our next development cycles."  (Khoros is the vendor that provides the forum platform.  They're not very good.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines