• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upgrade to lightroom classic...?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next weekend I'll attend a Lightroom course which requires Lightroom Classic. I subscribe to the Lightroom 1TB plan which does not include Classic. I get an error saying something like "this purchase is not supported" when trying to switch to a plan including Classic. I can't find any way to contact support, so now I try here. Anybody with a clue to what to do?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We in this forum cannot help with license issues. You have to contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find ways to contact them 🙂 No option anywhere I have looked gives me a mail form, a phone number, mail address or

chat client. So this is my last resort 😉

christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find ways to contact them 🙂 No option anywhere I have looked gives me a mail form, a phone number, mail address or

chat client. So this is my last resort 😉

christian

By @christianh64356032

with all due respect, this is not a last resort, because as I said, we can't help you ... anyway the adobe web site has a "Contact Us" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all due respect - when I press the contact button i get linked to the FAQ pages and not a contact form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

In the chat field (lower right of screen), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

If you're contacted via email or private message, it's more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. Double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an {adobe.com} domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. Then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the Adobe help page-

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Be aware that the Photography Plan $9.99 has only 20GB of storage. You can buy 1TB as extra.

20GB has consequences if you already have >20GB in Cloud storage.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to cancel my subscription, but keep getting an error message (both in Chrome and Firefox) and can't find the chat anywhere. The link that has been posted here by other people where there should be a chat in the lower right of the window doesn't show a chat. Does anybody know how I can reach somebody at Adobe? Thanks. Dana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the second person in the last 3 days who has reported an error on the Adobe web site when trying to cancel or change a subscription. Perhaps someone at Adobe ought to look into this. Calling @Rikk Flohr: Photography (The other person who reported this was here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/can-t-upgrade-to-lightroom-classic/m-p/...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bring up Adobe.com

Select In the top menu, Help and Support

Click on Contact Us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for responding. I tried that, but no contact options come up, I'm being redirected towards the instructions for how to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines