• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload presets in Lightroom Classic, macOS

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally dragged preset files to the Lightroom icon on the bottom of my Mac... this is what I typically do to upload photos. When I try to add the presets now the way they are supposed to be added, it tells me that the files have already been uploaded! I can't find them anywhere and I really need to get these presets uploaded! Send help lol

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? How are you trying to add the presets now? What type of file are you working on?

Are you trying to check for the Presets in the Develop module with a RAW file selected?

Please go to the Preferences for Lightroom, then Presets, check the option to Show Partially Compatible Develop Presets and then relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps. 

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, in the Presets panel, select to manage the presets, make sure the new ones ate checked to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines