• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify my subscription status - Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error appears ONLY when I try to open lightroom, I can use photoshop without any issue.

I'm connected to the internet, my clock is ok.

\Please help! I need to use this app urgently , the error began a week ago

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Hi all:

Thanks for your time

I contacted the adobe support, and they saw that my connection settings were changed ( I don't know how), the solution in my case:

Type inetcpl.cpl

in the connection tab

click in the LAN settings option

Uncheck use a proxy server ....

Check automatically detect settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try closing all Adobe apps, Sign Out in the Creative Cloud app, and then Sign In.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

is not working

I sign out and login again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of LR are you using and what is the exact message you are seeing. A screenshot of the message would help. I suggest using the Creative Cloud app to uninstall LR and then reinstall LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I uninstall and install the lightroom again, the error is again in my screenerror-lightroom.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure your Internet conncetion is working? You can try the solution here if it is working: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only issues with the lightroom. The photoshop is working well

I already did all the changes of the article in the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible you may have a virus on your system that's causing this issue. Try downloading and running MalwareBytes.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue, no virus found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check to see if you can access the Adobe servers by following checks 1 through 4 at the below link under 'How to fix connection errors.'

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/vact/ping  

I received

pong

in the https://activate.adobe.com/test

I received 

{"reason":"HTTP 404 Not Found Request id: 9ac22b6f-7b73-4ab0-8b72-6bf58d42a661.","message":"Application error"}

I Reset your hosts file

I run  Limited Access Repair tool for Windows 

the results: 0 file fixed

host file is fine, have not adobe entries

I can access (HTTPS) sites

certificate is enabled for server authentication.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up Adobe.com

Sign in

Select Manage your account. Inspect your profile, account ID, e-mail, etc

And look at your Plans. Paid? Credit card correct?

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-licensing-activation.html  (activation issues)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al this was checked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest contacting Adobe Support using the Chat Bot in the lower right-hand corner at the below link. You can use the 'Call Us' option in th popup if chat is unavailable.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all:

Thanks for your time

I contacted the adobe support, and they saw that my connection settings were changed ( I don't know how), the solution in my case:

Type inetcpl.cpl

in the connection tab

click in the LAN settings option

Uncheck use a proxy server ....

Check automatically detect settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear they were able to resolve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey could you please explain a bit better I am having the same issue and I can't manage to fix the problem.i have been talking with adobe for the past 3 hours. I don't know why Dell doesn't let me do remote access either but anyways could you explain yourself a bit better or give me more steps on how to fix it? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) In the lower left-hand corner of your screen click on the magnifying glass and enter:

inetcpl.cpl

Proxy Server1.jpg

2) Next click on the 'Connection' tab and then on the 'LAN settings' tab.

3) Check the settings as shown below in the Local Area Network (LAN) settings window.

4) Click OK.

5) Open the Creative Cloud app click on your account icon circle in the upper right-hand corner and sign out. Click 'Continue.'

6) Click on the account icon circle again in the upper right-hand corner and sign in using your account name and password.

Proxy Server.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat DC on Windows 10 after daylight saving / clock/time change:

- Open a command prompt (admin)

- Run: w32tm /tz

- I had 'Unknown' as the time zone

- To find your time zone description, run: tzutil /l

- As I am in UK, to correct run: tzutil /s “GMT Standard Time”

- To check it has changed to correct time zone, run: w32tm /tz 

- It should display the correct time zone information

- I had to uninstall Acrobat and re-install for it to activate successfully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem. I'm on Windows 10 desktop, have tried restarting the computer, reinstalling the app, signing in and out of Adobe Creative Cloud, sync my clock and I am connected to the internet. This is also only happening in Lightroom. Please help asap!

This is the message I'm getting: (the video)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To: EmmaMcHardy28

As you are showing  Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic, you should  ask your  question in the correct community:

Lightroom ecosystem (Cloud based)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have suddenly found I am getting the same message on LRC and PS.  I am running windows 7 (still waiting on my new computer) and none of the previous solutions appear to work for me.  The Windows 10 solution is gobblededook and the Adobe solution https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html where I deselect the internet time server made no difference.  And I am unable to contact ADOBE by any means.  Help is genuinely required please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To: brianh

Please post your own, separate discussion (Post to Community). That will work better.

Why?

• Many members will ignore "me to" reply's.
  • This post has been tagged as solved, many members looking to help, sort on unsolved. Hence, they do not see your request.
  • Most members that have replied to the original post may see it pop up in their  Notification Feed, thereby seeing old solved postings with new reply's, but not all choose to use that. That is the only reason I noticed your reply. 
  • Also, as your OS is different, the solution may be very different.

When you post your issue, include OS version (Window 7, version/build ?), Complete Lightroom program name (Lightroom Classic, or is it Lightroom, very different), Lightroom Classic version (actual number, words lime latest will be ignored)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines