• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelar Plan contratado por Microsoft Store

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace un año intento cancelar mi plan que adquiri mediante Microsoft Store y no hay manera de cancelarlo dentro de la plataforma. ¿Alguien sabe que debo hacer? Muchas gracias.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are not Adobe, well most of us are not Adobe. Just fellow users. (not the royal we, but the inclusive we, as in others on this community page)

Hace un año intento cancelar mi plan que adquiri mediante Microsoft Store y no hay manera de cancelarlo dentro de la plataforma. ¿Alguien sabe que debo hacer? Muchas gracias.

By @Anetta254812390vke

So we cannot accomplish this for you.

However

Are you talking about Lightroom Classic? Perhaps via the Adobe Photography plan?

That is not normally obtained via the Microsoft Store. It is obtained from Adobe. To cancel a Adobe plan, a subscription, generally involves bringing up Adobe.com in your Internet Browser, Signing in (probably same account you used to get into this community) and managing your plan.

For my curiosity I went to the Microsoft Store. No Lightroom Classic shown. Now Lightroom is shown, that is the cloud based version. And when I look at it, it is a trial version, and it is stated a Adobe Subscription is required to use it after the trial.

Note that Adobe has a contract with you for a years use of the subscription, even if you pay monthly. So typically you are on the hook for the entire 12 months, their may be a option to cancel, and not continue with paying the monthly, but with a penalty cost. If you pay annually, I have n clue if they might rebate, I doubt that.

As stated, not Adobe, so take with a grain of salt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines