• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot click on capture time to adjust it

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a wedding photographer that shoots on multiple bodies, I am very used to changing the capture times. I've done it a million times, but it's not working now. It won't even let me click on the capture date to change the capture time. I have recently updated my laptop to a Macbook Pro 2021 with the Mojave 12.3 version. I have the 11.4.1 release of LrC. How do I fix this? Someone help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Are you unable to change capture time via the dropdown menu:

cmgap_0-1658508004414.png

This still works on my images (either multiples or one at a time). Not sure about the field in the right hand column not being editable. That behavior now opens the metadata filer showing other images taken on the same day.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

By default, LR no longer shows the Capture Time field, which has the editing button.   In the Metadata > Default panel, click Customize and add Capture Time to the list of fields displayed:

johnrellis_0-1658533281328.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you unable to change capture time via the dropdown menu:

cmgap_0-1658508004414.png

This still works on my images (either multiples or one at a time). Not sure about the field in the right hand column not being editable. That behavior now opens the metadata filer showing other images taken on the same day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

By default, LR no longer shows the Capture Time field, which has the editing button.   In the Metadata > Default panel, click Customize and add Capture Time to the list of fields displayed:

johnrellis_0-1658533281328.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines