Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete rejected images

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since yesterday, i cannot delete images with i rejected. I mark the image with X and then go the menu pictures. i get an error message taht such image cannot be moved to the bin. see 2 screen shots (in French sorry). The issue occurs with 1 picture sor many in any folder. What is strange is that when i right-click on the image and ask to show the path to finder, the file of such image is accessed immediately.

what could go wrong?

I am on Mac, LRC v11, reinstalled OS Monterey and restored a Time Machine library. All pictures are stored on and external drive. I have been using LR since V1. Never had this issue.

tks for all the help you can provide.

Bonjour,
Depuis hier, je ne peux plus supprimer les images que j'ai rejetées. Je marque l'image avec X puis je vais dans le menu images. 
Je reçois un message d'erreur indiquant qu'une telle image ne peut pas être déplacée vers la corbeille.
voir 2 captures d'écran (en français désolé).
Le problème se produit avec 1 image ou plusieurs dans n'importe quel dossier.
Ce qui est étrange, c'est que lorsque je clique avec le bouton droit sur l'image et
que je demande à afficher le chemin du chercheur, le fichier de cette image est accessible immédiatement. Qu'est-ce qui pourrait mal se passer? Je suis sur Mac, LRC v11, ai réinstallé OS Montery et restaurer une bibliothèque via Time Machine.
Toutes les images sont stockées sur un lecteur externe. J'utilise LR depuis la V1. Jamais eu ce problème. Merci pour toute l'aide que vous pouvez fournir.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that photo from the Finder itself, is it set to be locked? 

locked.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the hint. i had checked. not locked. no single pictures is locked and they all have the same issue. i have all READ/WRITE authorization on the disk and the picture. attached screenshot. please note that i can still remove any image from the LRC catalog but not from the disk. I think the 1st time this has occured is after i had restored my Mac with Time machine, or may at least since i installed LRC v11. Maybe i hadnt deleted images for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines