• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot do masking edits in new Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the new Lightroom I have not been able to do anything but the basic edits. When I click on the icon for masking nothing happens. I have a mac OS Monterey 12.6.1. Please help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The masking tools have by default moved out into a separate panel. A number of users have reported this panel going "missing" - moved outside the monitor's extent or simply not displaying, who knows. This may correlate with running LrC full-screen.

Some people report that this masking panel may come back (at least for a while) after closing and reopening LrC - and may also be better behaved if the app is not run full screen.

There is another way to show this masking panel, once you can regain sight of it - and that is, dragging to "dock" it within the right hand stack of tool panels - just under the histogram. It does seem to work reliably there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines