• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot enter multiword keywords

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used LR for almost 10 years and have never run into this problem before today. All of a sudden the program does not allow me to use multiword keywords.  For example, if I enter (quotation marks not included) "Atlantic City", the progam changes it to "Atlantic, City" or, say, "male cardinal", LR takes it upon itself to give me, "cardinal, male". I know I can put quotation marks around the phrase but I never had to do that before.  I don't see anything like this in the prior posts.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Just found my answer.  However I did it, in the Interface tab in Preferences, I changed the "Separate Keywords Using:" from Commas to Spaces.  Just changed it back and all's good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found my answer.  However I did it, in the Interface tab in Preferences, I changed the "Separate Keywords Using:" from Commas to Spaces.  Just changed it back and all's good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing your solution/findings to help others 🙂

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines