Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import any new pictures

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to import some new pictures but when I try to find them in the import panel, nothing comes up excapt for a black-grey empty panel: not in any local directory or SD-card etc (see screenshot). Is this a bug? Can anybody help me, because at the moment I cannot do anything with my new pictures. I haven't had this issue before and used Lightroom just a month ago when it was al working fine.

Thanks for your time!

Bob

Lightroom Classic 11.4.1

Camera 14.4.1

Windows 11 Home

image.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Copy (yes, I know you want to Add, but click on Copy anyway). Make sure the Destination panel on the right is present and expanded and points to a valid folder (a folder that actually exists). Then click back on Add. (If the Destination Panel does not appear, right-click on File Handling and select Destinaton from the drop-down menu that appears)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add, Copy, Move ... none of them are working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about the part I explained about the Destination panel, did you make sure it appears and is expanded and points to a valid folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and this doesn't change anything

luco96581612_0-1660996197926.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Destination panel is not expanded. Furthermore, as I said, it has to point to a valid folder (one that actually exists)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha, now I see what you mean. I was looking at the destinations panel at the top. I didn't know you were talking about a destinations panel at the bottom. haven't seen this before

Now it's working, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines