• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot move or modify masks in 11.3.1

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this week, I cannot move, or modify any of my masks in Lightroom Classic 11.1.3 on Mac OS 10.15.7

This is insanely frustrating... anyone have ideas? Is this a new bug or did I accidentally change something I have never changed before?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having problems moving the masks, or modifying the masks. Lightroom Classic 11.3.1, Windows 11

Please walk us through the process in detail, step-by-step, leaving nothing out, of what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in the Develop panel... I create a new mask, select Radial, and then I can go onto the image and create the proper size radial mask, however, after I've created the mask, I cannot move it, alter its size, etc... I can adjust its settings, but its physical size and location remain where I've created it.

Same thing with Linear masks. And brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

however, after I've created the mask, I cannot move it, alter its size, etc

Yes, but please explain, step-by-step, how you are trying to move it or alter its size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And prior to this newest update, this was not an issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you've probably just hidden the controls? Look at your mask options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue. I havent found any fix and it is extremely frusterating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines