• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open Lightroom photo in Photoshop

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been encountering this (can't open because of a disk error) and after reading so many forums, I'm not getting the fix that works.
I've checked preferences for the '.plist' file and it doesn't exist.

I have checked 'security and privacy > files and folders' and all is already checked (nothing missing).

Uninstalled, reinstalled Photoshop....are there any other options?

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 10.55.59 pm.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe should add this as a ‘sticky’ message at the top of this forum, because it is by far the most frequently asked and answered question. Apple changed the security requirements in MacOS Monterey. Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom Classic and Photoshop to "Full Disk Access". Click on the lock icon to unlock the settings, then click on the plus icon to add Lightroom Classic and/or Photoshop if it isn't already listed. If it is listed, then just enable the checkbox.

C539E49E-CCFD-4DA2-82E9-A38726EAD003.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this yesterday as well and this did not work unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run Disk Utility, Disk First Aid; better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? Sorry, don't understand 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? Sorry, don't understand 

DiskUtility.jpg

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210898

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the additional info. I tried this but didn't have any issues to fix as part of the process.

I then noticed that photoshop had an update and installed it and it appears to be working now.

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines