• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see latest update to LR Classic. I currently have 11.3.1

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC desktop says all apps are up to date but I know this is wrong as currently I am on LR 11.3.1 and do not have the June update.  I've tried logging out and in again but still no success. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Uninstall the Creative Cloud application only. Then re-install it. In the minute and 32 seconds that it takes to do this, your Adobe apps will not run. They should be fine after you re-install the Creative Cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try re-launching the Creative Cloud App. In Windows, that Alt-Ctrl-R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try that I get a NVidia Performance Overlay which shows the CPU settings. Is there another way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another way?

In the Adobe Creative Cloud application, Sign out, then sign back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did thjat and still showing 11.3.1 and no updates available but thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything else I can try?  I tried downloading the installer but that just says I am up to date. Do you know if it will work if I uninstall LR and reinstall it?  or will I just get the current version again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything else I can try?  I tried downloading the installer but that just says I am up to date. Do you know if it will work if I uninstall LR and reinstall it?  or will I just get the current version again?

By @andys16903412

Just to confirm: You signed out of the Adobe Creative Cloud application, and then entered you password to sign back in? (I'm not talking about signing out of Lightroom Classic here...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I signed out of the Creative cloud desktop.  Still saying no updates available. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the Creative Cloud application.

Install a new copy from https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Do I unistall the current before running this?  I ask as when I try to uninstall CC desktop it says I can't as I have apps that need it.  Should I unistall them all and run this afterwards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the Creative Cloud application only. Then re-install it. In the minute and 32 seconds that it takes to do this, your Adobe apps will not run. They should be fine after you re-install the Creative Cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to uninstall the CC desktop app it says "Creative Cloud Desktop Uninstaller, Couldn't uninstall Creative Cloud for Desktop. You still have Creative Cloud Applications installed on your Computer that require it.  Close"

I am trying to uninstall using the windows app option.  Is there anything else I can do?  I do appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get an option to Repair the application? Try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have tried repait but I've just found an Adobe CC Desktop unistaller, so will try that. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what is the version number of your Adobe Creative Cloud application? Go to Help->About Creative Cloud, mine says version 5.7.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. Reinstalling the CC desktop now shows three updates...PS, LR and raw.  Very muich appreciate your help, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine is now the same number as yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I unistall LR and reinstall. sledgehammer and nut spring to mind but would this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines