Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update to Lightroom Classic 11.4

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Creative Cloud app on my Macbook tells me that my LR Classic app is up to date, currently at 11.3.1, when in fact 11.4 should be available for update.

I've tried quitting the Creative Cloud app, signing out and then back in again, but it still says I am up to date. I've also tried signing out of the LR Classic app and then back in again, with the same response. 

I then noticed that the Creative Cloud app itself has been trying to update itself but has been stuck at 43% for about an hour now. That may be the source of the problem, preventing Creative Cloud from recognising that an LR Classic update is available.

Can you please advise how to resolve this?

Cheers, Frank

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Thanks for the tip. I checked and LR Classic does already have the "full disk access".

I tried a gamble and restarted my macbook. Creative Cloud updated this time, followed soon after by LR Classic. So problem solved. Thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure in macOS you allow Adobe apps to have “full disk access”. See the link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. I checked and LR Classic does already have the "full disk access".

I tried a gamble and restarted my macbook. Creative Cloud updated this time, followed soon after by LR Classic. So problem solved. Thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe its best to reboot your system when you make changes to the system preferences.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines