• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CanNOT use LARGER brushes, they freeze on the screen

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone familiar with this bug? When increasing brush size (not to anything extreme, just sizes like '10' or even less) then the brush will not draw on the screen, I can only move it from the panel to the border of the image, and then it's stuck. Impossible to move the pointer on top of the image at all. Very annoying.

I read people having other issues with brushes, switching off the GPU, but that didn't help a bit.

Running the latest version of everthing, LR 10.3

Modelnaam: iMac

Model-ID: iMac19,2

Processornaam: 6-Core Intel Core i7

Processorsnelheid: 3,2 GHz

Aantal processors: 1

Totale aantal cores: 6

L2-cache (per core): 256 KB

L3-cache: 12 MB

Hyperthreading-technologie: Ingeschakeld

Geheugen: 16 GB

Versie systeemfirmware: 1554.140.20.0.0

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Somewhere in this community, another posting on similar to this exists, I remember failing to assist. Member had problem with Adjustment brush, not not with other brushes.

ahh, link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/adjustment-brush-tool-issues/m-p/12223586

But nothing was solved, The member returned to LrC a few days later and by magic LrC was behaving.

So.

Have you shut your computer down for awhile, then turn back on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somewhere in this community, another posting on similar to this exists, I remember failing to assist. Member had problem with Adjustment brush, not not with other brushes.

ahh, link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/adjustment-brush-tool-issues/m-p/12223586

But nothing was solved, The member returned to LrC a few days later and by magic LrC was behaving.

So.

Have you shut your computer down for awhile, then turn back on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@GoldingD 
LOL, the very first and basic solution that nobody wants to hear actually worked. A full reboot of my machine fixed it for now. I'm not convinced yet it will not return, but at leat there is a workaround for now. Thanks for your suggestion.

For the record: GPU settings in LR are on Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines