• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon pro print & layout issue

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version of Lightroom I cant use Canon print software, I get Destinaton folder missing /Library/Caches/Canon pro print & layout/PPL_LR_Temp.

Mac Monterey 12.0.1

Any help would be great thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update both the MACOS and the LrC at the same time?

or

Did you update MACOS earlier, and LrC v10.4 worked with the Canon Pro, but fails in LrC v11?

or

Did you update LrC, not MACOS, as in at previous version, and LrC v11 worked with the Canon pro then, but not after updating the MACOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I updated all three but I have now realised the Photoshop print was loading, it now looks like Canon print pro.so it was actually Canon print pro I didn't have but I have fixed this by moving the file into the Photoshop folder.

I still don't have it in Lightroom though, I'm wondering if Canon haven't got a version for the Latest version of Lighroom yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines