• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon R5 Profiles

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been covered by others but I feel compelled to raise my hand and delclare that WE NEED CAMERA MATCHING PROFILES for the new Canon mirrorless cameras, the R5 being the most critical to myself.

Please, Adobe can we make this happen?

I'm seriously considering switching over to Capture One...I don't want to but I will if this is not resolved sooner rather than later.

It's like buying a Ferrari and filling it up with prune juice then trying to rip the Nurburgring!

Thanks!

Craig

www.craigbarkerphotography.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Adobe  has indicated on other forums that camera matching profiles will not necessarily be provided for all Canon models. Which Canon models has not been specified, and won't be specified. There isn't much point in asking because there won't be any response from Adobe indicating an answer that will satisfy you. A possible solution you might consider is a company that is selling for $25 camera matching profiles for various Canon models. I don't know anything about them, haven't tried them, not re

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe  has indicated on other forums that camera matching profiles will not necessarily be provided for all Canon models. Which Canon models has not been specified, and won't be specified. There isn't much point in asking because there won't be any response from Adobe indicating an answer that will satisfy you. A possible solution you might consider is a company that is selling for $25 camera matching profiles for various Canon models. I don't know anything about them, haven't tried them, not recommending them, just making you aware that they are available if you want to consider them. Here is the link.

https://www.colorfidelity.com/canon.htm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/camera-raw-and-dng/camera-rawlightroom-classic-support-... 

and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the profiles and you'll be notified when they do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Lightroom Classic Release 11.0 / Camera Raw 14.0 and can now access Camera Standard for the Canon EOS R5.  Anyone else seeing this?  Did a match with DPP and jpeg and it seems to match!!!  Thank god!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Camera Matching profiles for some Canon EOS cameras using CR3 file format were included in the LrC 11 update. You can read more details about new camera and lens support at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2022.html#cameras-lenses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines