• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant cancel free trial

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a free trial a little while back in july to see if I wanted the app. I decided I didnt need it but it wont let me cancel my free trial unless I pay a 100 dollar fee. When I signed up it said there would be no payments involved without asking me first.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you are trying to cancel the subscription after the 7 day trial period.

The clock started ticking from the moment you signed up to an account to use the trial download.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with all due respect, how does that help me with my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have to contact Adobe direct via the support chat with Adobe staff, at Adobe.com.

See the screenshot attached, so you go help and support, click on the Contact Us button.

See the Related Conversations below this thread for more information.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trials are not cancelable. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification Rikk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines