Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cant import....to Lightroom Clasic..

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually having a hard time trying to import one single photo because im not used to work with organizers and a bunch of pictures..so i noticed a folder showed up on my pen drive where i have Raws and jpgs and i deleted.....now i cant import neither one or a bunch ones...Lightroom kinda of crash everytime i try to import...

Please help...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you describe your "hard time" with more details of the workflow?

Lightroom-Classic is not an "organizer"- it is a 'database' program that works with a database file called a Catalog. Totally different to File Browsers! Image are 'Imported' into the catalog database.

"Raws and jpgs and i deleted.."  so they are gone! Deleted! Do you have backups of the files?

"cant import neither one.."  to be expected if they were deleted!

A "Crash" is something different to diagnose.

Please include the following in your questions:
Adobe product and Version number. A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Operating system and Version number
The full text of any Error Message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred.
Screenshots of the problem.

A Free eBook is a good starting reference here- https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.0.1, Photoshop 23.0.2, Lightroom 5.0, Bridge 12.0, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines