• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caption Text Incorrect in Slideshow Editor

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the caption text not showing correctly in slideshows. I am on a Mac running Monteray. Problem has persisted through multiple weeks, restarting the program, and updating Lightroom Classic to the most recent version just today. I also have tried on a differnt person's computer with their own Lightroom Classic software and images and they have the same problem. The problem only happens in the Slideshow module when arrowing through the slides in the slide editor view. It is essentially showing the caption text from whichever image you viewed last on top of the file instead of the current file's caption. When you move to the next image it changes to the caption from the image you were just viewing. I have attached screenshots to illustrate. The captions match the text in the images. The 1st image shows the caption as empty, then I arrow to the 2nd  image and it shows the 1st image's text, I arrow to the 3rd image and it shows the second, arrow back to the 2nd and it shows the 3rd, back to the 1st and it shows the 2nd. When I click on the caption text it becomes correct, but the problem persists if I change slides again. When you play the slideshow or export it to pdf/video the captions display correctly, but it is very confusing to work on a slideshow and have all the text be wrong in the editor view.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing happening here - LR 11.5 running on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7.  Very frustrating. 

"When you play the slideshow or export it to pdf/video the captions display correctly"  Did not try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines