• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Card not being auto-ejected

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to make this issue more visible to the developers.  My newest card, SandDisk Extreme Pro 512GB will not auto-eject after import.  Based on other comments, it seems to recognize the card as a drive instead.  Adobe, please fix this as it is a pain when involved in time-sensitive situations (games).   I need the smoothest workflow possible.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cards that are recognized and set up as non-removable drives can and should not be auto-ejected.

How a card is recognized is coded in the card and usually can not be changed, except SanDisk offers a tool to change this setting in the card itself.

That said, this is not a bug to fix and is out of reach for Adobe developers.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The conversation is not continued when clicking the provided link. Akk I get is the Community home page.

https://community.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, most of the content from the old feedback forum was lost when Adobe migrated to the new forum platform.  If you've got an issue with auto-eject, I recommend you start a new thread and include the exact brand and model of card; also do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents into your post so we can see exactly which versions of hardware and software LR thinks you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines